TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Their website showcases billet cylinder heads.
People Seeking Info

Subject Their website showcases billet cylinder heads.

Posted by bartz32tt on February 03, 2014 at 5:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 453 times.

In Reply To anything is "possible" with money posted by vulcanrush on February 03, 2014 at 03:36 PM

Message I realize our platform doesn't get much attention due to the small demand relative to other platforms. However, with the introduction of the billet block, I can't help but ponder on the idea that aftermarket support for our platform will continue to expand further in this area. Just wanted to get Brett's opinion on whether the billet block is a "stepping stone" towards even more similarly-manufactured engine parts, considering his expertise on the matter. Maybe my questions are better directed toward Bullet Cylinder Heads (the Aus company).

In terms of the knowledge and equipment required to perform such a task, it seems that this Australian company already meets all pre-requisites, short of modeling for the VG heads and accomodating for direct injection, thus making my idea feasible for that company. Regarding the word "feasible", I understand and agree completely that this isn't a feasible task for the Average Joe company. I was speaking more specifically towards Bullet Cylinder Heads - who already makes billet cylinder heads and blocks for other platforms.

________________Sig Separator________________________

Parting out my entire 1990 twin turbo! Please email me for needed parts!
See profile for my WTB/WTT list as well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.